I am down 1.5 lbs from last weeks weight. A half a pound snuck on the end of the week, so it is really two pounds from that weight. I am pretty happy with that considering we went to our church's fish fry Fri night, had pizza Sat, and then went to Christian's mom's for a yummy dinner Sunday (more on that in another post). So while I indulged I tried to make smart decisions to make it not quite as bad. I do not like fish, so my choices were just side items, and I got cole slaw as one of them, so I was not eating ALL fried food and had water to drink. For the pizza, it was thin crust, and I also roasted some asparagus to go along with it and only had two pieces of pizza (whereas before I would have had just pizza and at least three pieces). Then at my mother in law's we had a wonderful Easter meal with turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, ham, etc... It was all delicious, but I made the decision to omit the gravy and not stuff myself. Then for dessert, I only had fruit instead of fruit and cheesecake!
So I am now about 8 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, and about 18 from my goal weight. Still seems like so much, but hopefully, I can stick with it!
Oh, and I did not win March Biggest Loser! My brother beat me by like .2%!!! That's okay though, I am just glad he is back in the game! I think my mom is the one to look out for this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment