......at the dinner table!
If you can believe it, Cecilia is not a fan of corn on the cob - that would require getting messy! And I bought our first batch of it this season at the grocery store today. Just out of habit I cut it off the cob for the girls last night. Well, toward the end of dinner Lily started getting restless and kept reaching for my cob, so I broke a part of it off and gave it to her. She examined it for a good 10 minutes looking it all over and pulling off some corn pieces, and then she went at it, keeping her busy for another 10-15 minutes! Since it was at the end of dinner, I was able to finish my dinner clean up the kitchen in piece! Yay!!! Now to find the perfect balance of giving it to her enough to benefit from having quiet meals, but not so much that she will get tired of it! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment