Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was busy this year - not that any holiday around here isn't!  We had a quiet morning at home, and then went to mass with my parents and Christian's mom - what a treat to have her there with us!  Then Christian and the girls went back to our house with his mom and had brunch and naps while I went with my parents up to northern KY for lunch at my aunt's river house with all of my dad's side of the family, including my grandma.  Then we all met back up at my parents house (including my sister and Brendan) for a delicious steak dinner made by Christian and my dad.  I left my house about 10:30 in the morning and did not get home until around 8 at night, but it was a great day, and I was able to celebrate so many of the important women in my life!

And surprisingly, the only pictures I have of the day are of the ones I took before church, and this was the best of the bunch!

No comments: