Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Summer Clothes
I am so excited about summer this year - for lots of reasons, but one of them is that this is the first season where Lily's wardrobe will be primarily Cecilia's old clothes. And to make it even better, it includes many of my most favorite outfits of Cecilia's! These will all be the clothes that Cecilia wore the summer she turned one, and guess what? I am actually a little worried about Lily fitting into them. No, not because they will be too small, but that they will be too big. This outfit in the picture was one of my favorites, but Cecilia only got to wear it the beginning of the season bc the pants were a little tight. On Lily, the elastic on the pants is not even stretched, and I had to roll them at the waist! I actually kept alot of the dresses Lily wore last summer and got some little shorts to wear with them this year, so she can wear them at long tops! Oh lil Lil!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment