Monday, March 7, 2011
A First
Lily is a good baby. Like her sister, she has always been very easy to soothe. She never really cries just fusses when she wants something, which is usually to be held. She kind of yells out, and the longer it takes to get to her need the more frequent the yelling out becomes, but never really a cry. Other than getting her shots (and bottles - see next post), I am not sure if I have ever seen her cry really hard. She spent the first week of her life wanting to be held 24 hours a day, which was EXHAUSTING, especially recovering from a c-section. Then the next 8 weeks she just wanted to be held all day, literally. I would get a few 5-15 minute breaks here and there. But the last couple weeks she has turned a corner. She naps on her own (most of the time), falls asleep on her own (most of the time), and is content to play on her own for decent amounts of time. It has been so nice, and I know it is good for her, but I am starting to miss all of our snuggles! Anyway, over the weekend for the first time ever she fell asleep in her swing. It only lasted about 10 minutes, but I couldn't believe she did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment