Okay, it has been almost a year since I have posted - I cannot believe that! The longer I went without posting the harder it was to get going again. I have probably started a cazillion posts with the intention of catching up, but it was just too much, took too long, and I'd get interrupted for one reason or another and not come back for a while, then needing to start another new post! Anyway, I am just going to start where we are today, and maybe as I go along go back and catch up on some things. I am going to do my best to stay on top of it and post frequently.
Today I have three under three, all day, all night, and all day tomorrow! Elise's parents are out of town, so she is staying with us. Having her is good in that it helps keep Cecilia entertained, and they have a ball. But bad in that my house is a total wreck from the two of them, and it is just one more body to feed, clean, dress, diaper, etc... The weather is nice today, so I think we will go outside to kill some time this afternoon.

Cecilia and Elise playing with dishes
in the kitchen (in their shades!)
It was just a coincidence that Cecilia was just
getting over pink eye!

Cecilia and Elise really love Lily - sometimes too much!

Elise and Cecilia watching a show before bedtime.
This is Cecilia's first night gown. I picked it up at a
consignment sale a couple weeks ago. I was so excited
about it, but it was just another pair of jammies to her:(

I found Lily like this one day. I thought it
was so funny. Her legs/feet are up in
the body of her jammies!
No comments:
Post a Comment