I have wonderful grandparents, but with my father in the Air Force, we always lived far away from them. I was always secretly jealous of my friends that had grandparents that lived nearby because I loved mine so much and had such a good time with them. We came back to KY and visited often, as well as my grandparents traveling to see us, and I treasured that time. I am so happy that my girls get to grow up with all of their grandparents not too far away. My parents are a few miles down the road; Christian's mom is about 25 minutes away, and his dad and wife about an hour away.
The girls love spending time with all of them!

My mom trying to talk Cecilia into sitting with Santa.

My mom showing Cecilia her new baby sister.

A visit in the hospital from Christian's dad and wife.

Christian's mom came over to cook us dinner
soon after we got home from the hospital.

And Cecilia got to help!

My dad with Lily.

My dad stopped by for a quick visit on his way to work.
(Cecilia is into really cheesing these days)

My mom getting in cuddles with both girls.

Grandma and Grandpa brought us lunch recently.

And Mazie even got some lovin'

Lily with her only living great-grandparent.
(my dad's mom)
No comments:
Post a Comment