I am glad to report that I have lost another two pounds since my post last week! That is 10 pounds in two months. I wish the weight was coming off more quickly, but I am happy I am making progress. I am also not really following a "diet," which they say is good for long term. I am loosely following Weight Watchers and trying to make better decisions, and like the experts say, "make a lifestyle change." I also cannot go hardcore while breastfeeding because I could lose my supply; I don't really have enough self-control to go hardcore either, so I guess that is good!
I started the Couch to 5K program a few weeks ago and LOVED it! It was the first exercise program I have actually looked forward to doing. I have always thought it'd be awesome to just go "run" for 30+ minutes, but never really knew how to start. However, I must say getting out of the house and into the fresh air after being cooped up with 2-3 kids under 3 all day was about as enticing as the running! Unfortunately, my knees were not liking the running, and I had to stop after a couple weeks. The pain is gone now, and I am trying to decide what to do - try running again, just walk (which I don't want to do), join a local gym for an elliptical machine, etc... I need to get back into doing something though; I just want to find something I really enjoy, so I will stick with it! I think I am dragging my feet bc I really want to run!
I now have 10 more to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, and then I'd like to lose another ten!
I was in the lead to win Biggest Loser for March, but both my mom and brother have told me to "watch out," so we'll find out tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment