Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Found one!

No, not a bottle she'll take (more on that in a bit), but a hand! Lily has been working VERY hard this past week at finding her hands. It is hilarious to watch her try to coordinate them to do what she wants them to do. A couple days ago, she got her right hand in her mouth, and has been getting better and better at it. It is still hard for her though and takes quite a bit of work, and sometimes she misses and hits her eye!:) The left should be soon!

I put her in her room while I was unloading the
groceries, and she got a little fussy. I checked on her and
found this! Sucking on her hand!

Back to the bottle, I think we are back at square 1. I got home in time from the circus to feed her, but we decided to go ahead and giver her the bottle since the milk was thawed. Nope, she wanted nothing to do with it and just cried. It was a little past what time she usually goes to bed, so that may have been part of the issue, but still!

Cecilia and Brendan really liked the circus. It was put on by children, and we got to sit on the floor right outside the ring, which really got the kids involved. However, we ended up leaving at intermission, which was over an hour into the show. It was bedtime, and they were both getting bored.

This was before the show started. Cecilia just made herself
comfortable with a group of big girls that we did not know.
Doesn't she look cute?;)
Anyway, one of the girl's mother came and cotton candy orders
from them, so they all told her what color they wanted.
And without missing a beat, Cecilia turned around and plain as day
said to me, "I want blue." It was hilarious; she had no idea
what they were talking about. She just thought
she needed to get in on it!
My mom did go get her and Brendan
some to share though.

No comments: