Like many new moms, I definitely have some weight I want to lose! I was heavier than I wanted when I got pregnant, and then gained more than I would have liked while pregnant. I was not nearly as nauseous as I was with Cecilia, so I was gained from the get-go. Then knowing this was most likely my last pregnancy, I let myself indulge a little more!;) To top it off, I was also unable to exercise (or much activity at all) during my pregnancy due to my pre-term labor symptoms. And then of course, the weight is not falling off like it did with Cecilia either! After Cecilia, I did not really have to watch what I ate, and the weight gradually just fell off over several months. That is not the case this time! After the initial weight loss from having Lily, I have had to WORK for every pound!
It was close to February until I really got motivated (which I guess is when I realized the weight was not coming off on its own!). I have lost about 8lbs in less than two months. I am trying to be accountable in any way I can in hopes that will help my eye on the prize! So hopefully writing about it here will help too! I'd like to lose 22 more lbs! Wow, that sounds like alot!
My entire immediate family and I are in a Biggest Loser contest. We have a winner each month. My sister won in January (which is proof my weight was not coming off on its own since I had a baby in Dec!). Then I won in Feb and have a good chance of winning for March!
I will not be posting pictures for these posts!;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment