Cecilia was not going up there without me,
and poor Lily wasn't sure what to think!
(I am trying to lean out of the picture and
push Cecilia into it)
Cecilia having a BLAST dancing to
the band at the "town center."
Breaking it down with a girl she befriended
on the dance floor - this is the second time she has down this:)
the band at the "town center."
on the dance floor - this is the second time she has down this:)
Waiting for the very decorated, very cool train
for a ride around the shopping center!
for a ride around the shopping center!
The Brady's on the train.
(don't miss Lily!)
(don't miss Lily!)
This is how I found Lily when we got home;)
LOVE this video!
She did this for about 15 minutes straight, and we stopped
her to go ride on the train!
I am sooo disappointed!:( I just watched this on here, and it is
too dark to really see anything (you can see it on my camera though).
Anyway, it is of Cecilia dancing, you can kind of make out
her white ribbons in the middle of the screen bouncing around.
Pictures from previous years:
Being VERY pregnant and uncomfortable
was probably the reason to blame.
It was soooo cold!
both years!
listening to music.
No comments:
Post a Comment