Thursday, December 15, 2011

My crazy kids!

Lily has started a new habit in the last couple weeks. She has made herself what we call a "boa." It is a set of links with a stuffed animal on the end, and she puts it around her neck ALL THE TIME! I would say at least 50% of the day, she has it on! She has a couple other shorter link chains that will work in a pinch, but she def prefers this specific one. She has even found articles other clothing around the house, and will put it around her neck too! Surprisingly, she has set a fashion trend with Cecilia bc Cecilia will do it too some, but she calls her "her ribbon."


Standing all by herself with her boa!


Crawling on me being silly.


On the run!


And then we have Cecilia and dressing herself. I realize I have not posted about this in a while, and no it is not bc it doesn't happen. It is bc it happens just about daily, and I am so used to it! I got a request from my friend Jenna to put up some more. So when we were getting ready the other morning, and Cecilia came into the kitchen like this (all proud of herself), I had to snap a picture!

I had set her clothes out on her bed and told her to go
get dressed, and she came back like this, and was soooo
proud of herself. I had not set shoes out, so she got those herself.
She has recently been mastering putting on socks, which has
been wonderful, but of course some pairs are harder than others,
and she often gets frustrated,
so she gets super excited with an easy pair!


Oh the things wrong with this picture!
I asked her how it felt, and she said
"it feels good." So I let her wear her outfit like that
for the day (fortunately, we were just going to my parents').

No comments: