Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our trip to see Santa

I went back and forth all season whether or not to take the girls to see Santa at the mall. I took Cecilia for her first Christmas, but we had not been back since. I decided to go ahead and do it, so we could have pictures of each girl as babies with Santa. We planned on going last Friday, my dad was going to go with us, and my mom was going to meet us for lunch. Well, Cecilia woke up in a horrible mood and the rest of the day did not get any better. She was in a funk ALL DAY. Let's just say I bought a bottle of wine when we were at the grocery store that evening! Needless to say, the visit to Santa did not go well. I did not think Lily was going to cry, so I put her on his lap first, hoping Cecilia would follow suit. But I think Lily sensed all of Cecilia's anxiety and whining, and she burst into tears right away. So once Cecilia got up there, she did the same! They were both SO LOUD! People were coming out of stores to see all of the commotion! They took the pictures as quickly as possible, and we were out of there. Oh well, it is what it is! I actually like them and get a good giggle every time I see them!








With Bess at Panera after all the trauma!


Taking a sip of a smoothie Papa got for her.


Walking through Panera with Papa.


Playing on the escalator with Papa.


Cecilia helping with the walking.
Sorry dad, you got cut off of this one!;)


Checking out some store decorations!

No comments: