Monday, May 9, 2011
Haircut
As I mentioned in an earlier post, Cecilia was going to be getting her hair cut soon. I debated doing it myself thinking "it is curly, so if it isn't straight - who cares!" But I forgot about the layers! So I took her to a nearby kids cutting place. I wanted to be able to take her by myself (no Lily), so I could give her my undivided attention if need be. So I took her on Sat, so Christian could stay home with Lily. Cecilia was a little under the weather (ear infection); we thought she was better at that point, but were wrong and probably should not have taken her, but oh well - what is done is done! She did great - just sat in a Barbie car and watched Mickey on her personal t.v. the whole time. However, the lady did not do great. I was not very impressed with her hair cut, and I do not think the lady had a clue how to care for/cut curly hair. She spent most of the time just trying to comb her hair and did not shape her layers at all (which I specifically asked for); she just trimmed them. I am not sure what I am going to do in the future and am debating on taking her somewhere again soon to get the haircut I was wanting! Here are some not so great shots of her first hair cut!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment