Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not what we intended!

Christian and I picked up a set of big toy tubs at Costco a while back when we were putting the play room together in the basement. We thought they would be perfect for housing all the random toys. Well, I don't think they have had any toys in them - or at least for very long. Cecilia (and the other kids that are over here) like to climb in them, flip them over and sit on top of them, play drums on them, etc... And today Cecilia and Elise figured out how to turn them on their sides and roll in them. They had a blast!

And you can't really tell in the pictures, but today is Cecilia's first day with a french braid! I wanted to try it out bc I think it will be great for the summer. I think a double french braid would work better (fly aways and such), but that would mean she'd have to sit still that much longer!



No comments: