I went to a yard sale with a friend last Saturday and racked up! I wasn't really looking for much in particular - a tricycle for Cecilia and maybe some clothes for the girls, but I ended up with alot of things I had been thinking about/wanting for a while. I got a toy organizer for the basement, but will possibly move it to one of the girls' rooms in time. I also got a bath thing, so Lily can sit up in the tub (in a few months) and take a bath with Cecilia, which will be so nice to do it all at once! I got a Mega Block table. Cecilia has tons of Mega Blocks, but does not play with them much, so I am hoping this will entice her to do more with them - so far so good! I also an extra jumpy thing to keep at the "Upstairs House" for Lily this summer. Two of my favorite finds are Pottery Barn valances for my bedroom and a new Pottery Barn shower curtain for my bathroom. I have hated my bathroom for a while, so this is a cheap/easy way to spruce it up a bit! And then Cecilia's favorite thing is the Radio Flyer tricycle I got her. I looked it up online, and it was originally a $90 tricycle (who pays $90 for a tricycle!?!) that I got for $12. We tried a bike with her at the end of last summer, but she just wasn't grasping the pedalling or steering, which are pretty much all the skills for bike riding! So this will be nice to learn on, and maybe we'll go back to the bike later in the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment