Monday, May 16, 2011

My helper

Cecilia is really into helping me now. And her favorite thing is to help me in the kitchen. She can always tell when I am getting ready to something in there, and she says very sweetly, "Can I help mommy? Can I help?" How can you say no to that? So I will sit her up in the corner on on the counter. Her "help" usually consists of sitting there and messing with the stuff around her, and sometimes helping pour or mix something. She was helping me one day this week, and started playing with a candle and was smelling it. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to her, and then looked at her and saw this:



It does not show up nearly as well in the pictures,
but she got the black stuff from the rim of the candle
all over her face, and had no clue!

Cheezy smile!

No comments: