Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last day of school

Yesterday was Cecilia's last day of school (Mother Day Out), and it was so sad! Starting her in this program last fall was probably one of the best things we have done for Cecilia. She was a little apprehensive at first, but she always talked about it like she loved it when she was at home. She loved all of her little friends, but the biggest draw was her teacher, Ms. Rhonda. She loves her some Ms. Rhonda, and it was pretty clear that the feeling was mutual. It was just such an amazing experience for Cecilia that I hated to see it end for her. Ms. Rhonda was even tearing up at drop-off and pick-up yesterday, as well as other mommies. I always expected the beginning of significant school years to be sad, but not the end - except high school graduation of course, but I won't even go there!


Ms. Rhonda is one of those teachers I will remember forever.

No comments: