Lily turned 5 months old a week ago! She is kind of same old, same old!:) She kind of seems to be at a plateau right now. It is funny how quickly things changed a few months ago (went from getting up several times a night to just once over a couple weeks, starting rolling over at 6-8 weeks old, etc...), but we've just kind of been hanging out for a while now. She is getting very close to rolling from back to belly; she gets all the way on her side, and then rolls back. The biggest development now is probably being a "Grabby Gert." She is reaching and grabbing anything in my hands, which is not good with a touch screen phone! It is so fun to watch her see something she wants, and then reach out and grab for it. She is pretty far from sitting up on her own. She is still usually getting up about once a night to eat around 5 a.m. with an occasional sleep through the night until 6-6:30.
Believe it or not, but Lily is still little! I think I forgot to add her 4 month stats; she was 11.55 lbs at her appt and 23 inches. I took her on the scale with me yesterday, and she was about 12.5 lbs, which sounds about right since she has been averaging about a lb a month. She is mostly in 3-6 month clothes, which most are still a little big on her. But in dresses, she still easily wears 3 M. She is currently wearing size 1-2 diapers, but could fit in 1's. I moved her up mostly bc I was out of 1's and afraid to order another big box. I only have one box of 1-2's, so I will probably go ahead and move her to 2's after this box.
No comments:
Post a Comment