Wednesday, August 31, 2011

KY State Fair

Last Friday, the girls and I went to the fair with my parents, Marilou, and Brendan. I had not been to this fair other than when I went with the residents when I worked at the nursing home, and we did not do much when we went. So I was really excited to go and check it out! The kids had a ball! I just wish we had more time to see everything, but after a few hours in the morning, Cecilia was more than tired, and we had to head home (she fell asleep in the car on the way).

Our first stop was the World Championship Horse Show.
I think we all really enjoyed it!

.Papa, Lily, Cecilia, and Brendan
You can't see it in the picture, but my dad's right arm is
wrapped up in a sling! He tore his bicep tendon a couple
weeks ago and had to have surgery to repair it.
It might stop him from doing alot of things, but
loving on the kids is not one of them!:)


Lily watching the show.


Checking out some of the many many animals!


You can't go to the fair without getting fair food!
Cecilia's first corn dog; she was not overly impressed
and was not sure about it being on a stick.
I had already eaten most of what is gone in this pic.

We got a super easy, free eye exam for Cecilia!
She passed with flying colors!


C and B making their way through the exhibits.


They always have such a good time together


Watching the little ducks climb up, get their food, and
then slide down the slide! So cute!


The other side, coming down the slide.

No comments: