This is a nice combo of some of Cecilia's fun nap time adventures and her crazy dressing. I checked on her yesterday and found this and just had to take a picture! I find it comical for many reasons 1) just her sleeping position - she never sleep like that. She is usually on her side, often curled up a little 2) she has on a fleece from the fall clothes I had sitting in her room 3) the striped blanket is Lily's and had just ended up in C's room for some reason that day (it was not in her bed when I put her down) 4) she has her pillows perfectly the way she likes them with her heart pillow on her sham (Yes, sham. She decided a little while ago she needs to sleep with it not her regular pillow) and 5) Bunny is just sitting on her chest.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Silly Cecilia
This is a nice combo of some of Cecilia's fun nap time adventures and her crazy dressing. I checked on her yesterday and found this and just had to take a picture! I find it comical for many reasons 1) just her sleeping position - she never sleep like that. She is usually on her side, often curled up a little 2) she has on a fleece from the fall clothes I had sitting in her room 3) the striped blanket is Lily's and had just ended up in C's room for some reason that day (it was not in her bed when I put her down) 4) she has her pillows perfectly the way she likes them with her heart pillow on her sham (Yes, sham. She decided a little while ago she needs to sleep with it not her regular pillow) and 5) Bunny is just sitting on her chest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I meant to comment on this when I read it Thurs. but was watching a movie w/ Sean and siad I was just checking emails real fast...hehe! This picture cracks me up! Please keep them coming. They really do make my day and I often go back and look at them again if I need a giggle! XOXO
Post a Comment