Okay, I am sure many of you have missed my weight loss updates!:) And you probably thought I fell off the wagon! Well, I did for a bit, but I am back on and going strong! If you recall, I am doing Biggest Loser with my family, and I only won one month the first half of the year. I was a little disappointed bc I often came in second. Well, that paid off bc we did a mid-year check-in, and I won by leaps and bounds, making all kinds of money!:) ($40 bucks) So July, I fell off the wagon, my eating was not great, and because of schedules, we were not running as much, so I gained a few pounds. But I have been decent in August and lost the weight I gained and then some. I am proud to announce I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight and tried on my pre-pregnancy jeans and such (getting ready for the fall), and they all fit! However, I was heavier than I wanted to be when I got pregnant with Lily, so I still want to lose about 10+ pounds. I am looking forward to things calming down and being home more this fall and getting back into our routine of running 4+ times a week, instead of the 0-2 we have been doing lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats Sarah!! I was just thinking about this last night, as I went for my first C25K run. I always heard 9 months to put it on, 9 months to take it off - so you made it! I'm sure you look great!
Post a Comment