Here is one cool thing we did yesterday and today. We have been cooped up sick all week, so I thought it would be a great fun, easy activity.
They are water beads and start out teeny tiny hard balls and grow over 4-6 hours into little ju-ju balls! We bought them yesterday at Walmart (while I was buying Lily Miralax, but that is another story!). I let Cecilia pick out the colors, and then when she got up from her nap, we put them in water. We played outside with them for about an hour and a half! I think it is the longest Cecilia has ever sat and played the same thing! It was beautiful weather - low 80's with a slight breeze, and we were in the shade. Lily really liked them too! I was surprised she didn't really try to pick them up, which was good bc they would be been in her mouth right away. She mostly just felt around. As we were playing they got bigger and bigger (they are "full grown" in these pics). We took a break to come in and make dinner and such, and then we played with them again a while longer when daddy got home. And first thing this morning, she asked for them again! We weren't dressed or anything yet, so we set up camp in the foyer (that is what these pics are from). Anyone with kids of any age, I HIGHLY recommend them for quick, easy, long lasting fun! I even loved playing with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment