Monday, August 29, 2011

Lily's milestone!

As I have mentioned many times, Lily has had some trouble learning to sit up. She has had the strength to do it for a long time, but she just has not liked doing it and prefers to be off and moving. Over time, it just got easier to set her down on her hands and knees than to try to make her sit, thinking she'll do it when she wants. Well, she got very comfortable just crawling around and laying on her side propping herself with her arm when she wanted to rest or play with something. So I started working with her quite a bit on it over the last couple of weeks, and then the end of last week I saw her doing this many times all on her own! Instead of propping herself with her arm, she sat herself right up!



It is funny, I couldn't get my first born to move for anything,
and I couldn't get my second born to sit still!
I wonder if that it any indication of our future!:)

No comments: