This is one of Lily's current favorite sleeping positions, and if you know me very well, you know it DRIVES ME CRAZY! I am a by the book kind of person especially when it comes to babies sleeping - she was on her back until she could roll by herself, no bumpers, no blanket, etc... And this is what she does to me - her face is completely flat on her mattress!:) At first I would try to move her when I found her like this, but she'd either go right back or wake up VERY mad, so I just let it go now. Crazy girl!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
What are you doing to me?
This is one of Lily's current favorite sleeping positions, and if you know me very well, you know it DRIVES ME CRAZY! I am a by the book kind of person especially when it comes to babies sleeping - she was on her back until she could roll by herself, no bumpers, no blanket, etc... And this is what she does to me - her face is completely flat on her mattress!:) At first I would try to move her when I found her like this, but she'd either go right back or wake up VERY mad, so I just let it go now. Crazy girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment