Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another chapter of feeding Lily

Lily is now 6 months old (6M post coming soon - still need to take the pic!), so that means we start solid foods! Well, it is going about as well as taking a bottle! She is just not a huge fan. So far we have tried plain cereal, bananas, apples, sweet potatoes, and peas. She seems to like the bananas and apples slight more than the others - big surprise, huh?:) But she won't hardly open her mouth for any of it! Like with Cecilia, I plan to make most of Lily's food, so it has been fun back in the kitchen pureeing away. I got a new appliance for Lily though bc I never loved my system with Cecilia. I got an immersion blender, and the best part is that it came with its own tall/thin bowl/container to puree in. It is easy to pour from, and it has a lid too!

After her first feeding - plain cereal.


After her first serving of peas, she was not amused.
She even borrowed Michael's bib that says
"Give Peas a Chance!"
(we were visiting them - post coming on that as well)
Those were Michael's jammies too bc she blew hers out!

No comments: