Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bribery

As I have mentioned several times, Cecilia loves music. We have dance parties all the time. Her absolute favorites right now are Bon Jovi, MC Hammer, and Taio Cruz. She requests them all by name. From Bon Jovi she really likes "Bow Wow" (Livin' On a Prayer - she is making the sound from the song) and Bad Medicine. MC Hammer is of course Can't Touch This, and she likes Dynamite from Taio Cruz. She loves to watch herself in the glass of our fireplace. We listen to the songs so much that she now knows many of them by heart! Here is a video of her dancing/singing to Dynamite in her underwear. You ask why she in her underwear?....Well, she took off her pants after we got home, and when I asked her why, she simply told me "She didn't need them."

1 comment:

Jess said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a dance party with Cecelia!!! She is too cute!