I have my camera back! Here are the pictures I promised from Memorial Day weekend!

Lily's first time in a swing!
(this was on the back side of the swing = pretty content)

This was coming forward with the wind in her face = not really liking it.

At Chase's birthday party with Meghan
who always takes such good care of her!

The birthday boy eating on the train.

Cecilia still eating her cake while everyone else
opens the presents - she's got priorities!

Playing with the golf set we gave Chase.

Lily's first time in a Johnny Jump-up!

Poolside with daddy

It was a little too cold the first day to get
all the way in the water.

Lily playing in her stroller.

And then taking her first of many poolside naps
while being rocked by Papa.

This is what I found Monday morning.
Therefore, her last time being swaddled!

Her first time sleeping unswaddled!

It was much warmer the next day, and she loved it!

Lily with another signature pool nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment