Friday, June 10, 2011

Her Blue Bed

With Cecilia being another year old this summer (she will be 3 on Monday!), we needed a new bed for her at the Upstairs House. Previously, she had slept in a pack-n-play in the walk in closet of the master bedroom. I wanted something relatively inexpensive, small, and quick and easy to set-up/take down. So I decided on a cot I found on Amazon. It was on backorder and just arrived yesterday (memorial day weekend she just used a pallet on the floor). Last night, Christian got it out for her to show her, and she did not want to get on it at first. But within a couple seconds she decided it would be a great idea to get her "heart pillow and heart blanket" and watch t.v. before bed on it, so we let her. Then at bedtime, she wanted to take it to her room and sleep on it. We initially told her no, but then thought "Why not?" So we let her. At first we did not think she'd really sleep on it all night, but she did! When I went in to check on her one time, she told me she wanted to take her "Hot Tea" bed (which is her regular bed) to the Upstairs House, so she could keep her blue bed here!


Watching t.v. before bed.


Going to sleep in her room. You can see she didn't even
want her regular pillow, just "heart pillow." We really thought this
would last all of 5 minutes.


After checking on her. She had switched ends,
and if you look closely you will see something on
the top left section of her bookcase.


Bunny! I asked her what she was doing up there,
and Cecilia told me that is where bunny is going sleeping.
That is a burpcloth as her blanket that Cecilia still likes to keep around.
Bunny slept all night there too!

No comments: