Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The doctor with two!

Today I took both girls for well check-ups at the doctor. I was little worried when I scheduled the appointment a few months ago about doing both at the same time, but then Cecilia had her ever-lasting ear infections, and I ended up with both of them (one sick) several times, so I thought "no big deal!" Well, what I did not take into account was that because Cecilia was sick, she was mopey/lethargic, and Lily was still perfectly content to sit in her carrier or at least not be a wiggle worm when being held or put on the table. All in all it was fine and we got through it, but C was all over the place. Lily was very tired and fussy, and she is just so active now, she was trying to climb out of my arms and roll all over the table. It was very difficult to concentrate and try to read the questionnaires for both girls with Cecilia bouncing off the walls and constantly asking me questions, and Lily about to roll herself onto the floor! And then, trying to have a serious conversation with the doc was a joke! Fortunately, we didn't really have anything to talk about! Cecilia also got like a full physical! They took her bp, took blood, got one shot, got her hearing tested, and gave a urine sample! I am so glad she is such a good little girl and loves the doctor's office bc she handled it all like a pro!

Surprisingly, Cecilia was 50% for height and weight. She is usually 25% for weight and at least 50% for height. She still seems long and then to me though! She was 30.5 lbs and 37.5 inches. And Miss Lily was still little! She was 13 lbs 11 oz and 25 inches, putting her in the 10% for weight and 25% for length, staying right about where she has been.

No comments: