Here are some pictures of her trying to grab the camera while I was taking her picture yesterday.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Grabby Gert
Grabby Gert is the nickname we gave Cecilia when she hit the age of grabbing everything, and like I mentioned in previous post, Lily has been perfecting this skill for several weeks. She seems to be in a bit of a tough stage (aren't they all?;)) She has a new level of control/independence by being able to grab and reach for things and by being able to roll around and move on her belly, but she just isn't sure how to handle it all. She will only tolerate floor time or her exersaucer for 5-10 minutes usually before fussing to be held, but then when you hold her she wiggles all over the place, wants to stand, etc... She also rolls onto her belly quite a bit and somehow "forgets" how to roll back and gets mad, so I go and roll her back to her back, and she will immediately roll back to her belly! We play that game alot at nap these days. Time in the bouncy seat or bumbo don't last long either; she almost immediately starts arching her back/planting her feet trying to get out of them.
Here are some pictures of her trying to grab the camera while I was taking her picture yesterday.


Here are some pictures of her trying to grab the camera while I was taking her picture yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment