I have good and bad news to report today. The good news is I have lost 2 lbs. The bad news is it was 2 lbs I had put back on! Memorial Day weekend was pretty tough on my diet. Like I said, we were gone Th-Mon, and there was alot of bad food around! I tried to pack fairly healthy, but unfortunately some of my healthy food did not get eaten, and instead the bad food did:( Everyone else bought some bad food too, so it was very easy to indulge. Since we will be spending a lot of time up there this summer, and my whole family is trying to lose weight, I am hoping we can all be better about treating ourselves up there! Two watermelons were left untouched, yet we managed to eat brownies, cookies, and ice cream!!!
I have been doing pretty well keeping up with my running too. We usually go 3-5 times a week. And now that the weather has gotten pretty hot, it is hard, but we do it! It has also been harder to schedule with our busy summer schedules.
I am about 4 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, and with going out of town this weekend, Cecilia's bday weekend, etc...I am very doubtful, it will be off by the 18th (Lily's 6M bday). I will try though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment