Monday, June 20, 2011

Dayton Trip

Last Sunday, the girls and I drove up to Dayton with my parents for Alexandra and Elijah's recital. Alexandra was in 3 performances and has become quite the dancer; Elijah was in a Hip Hop routine and was the hit of his class - once again! Both of my girls LOVED the recital. I thought Cecilia would like since as we all know by now, she loves music and dance. So it was Lily that really surprised me with her interest. My brother held her for alot of the show, and he said she would about get whip lash from trying to turn her head to see the show! And then she would just stare at the stage the whole time. After watching for a bit, she ate, and then slept the rest of time.


Cecilia and Alexandra after the recital.



Lily and her buddy, Uncle John.



Playing Kinect soccer.



Running around and playing with Alexandra.



Elijah and Cecilia playing Mr. Potato Head.



Alexandra being silly with Mr. Potato Head lips.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

First off I see your brother is still as handsome as ever. Second- my oh my what a pretty young lady Alexandria is growing up to be. John and Jenny are going to have to fight the boys off with a stick!!!

Jill said...

I can't believe how grown up Alexandra is - I remember when you went down to Florida for John and Jenny's wedding! Makes me feel so old!