I'd say pretty close to the same size here.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Their future husbands
My friend Jenna has two boys, and I of course have two girls, so we often joke that they are going to all marry each other one day. Mason is 4.5 months younger than Cecilia, and Michael is 1.5 months younger than Lily. We went to visit each of the boys within about a week of being born, and then of course several times since. Unfortunately though with busy schedules, we have not seen Michael since that initial visit. Even though they are both younger, both of her boys weigh more than my girls. It took Mason a while to catch Cecilia, and once he did they have stayed pretty close in size, with him being a lb or 2 more. However, Michael passed Lily up within a few weeks, and is now significantly bigger (he is on the big side, and Lily on the small side). I think it is funny to watch the progression in the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Do you care if I post the link on my blog???? See you in 5 days!!!!
Not at all! I tried to email you the video, but it was too big.
Post a Comment